Tuesday, July 30, 2013

URANUS HEAVENLY CELESTIAL




To whom it might concern,


This offer of work should correspond to me, Uranus Heavenly Celestial. This is because I have been already several years out of my correspondent work. The kingdom of Heaven. I know that my years alive are much more than Zeus’s, but I’m immortal, and my vacation needs to end due to boredom. My strength still, and will forever remain as active as always, and the loyalty in me will never end.

Zeus, if all this years the kingdom of Heaven has been healthy and in good hands, so will the kingdom of the sky. This work should correspond to me, and so will your resting days soon begin. I have a lot of experience in the making, but the experiences that this man has lived through are uncountable. The right man for this job is me, for my knowledge of the heavens may, indeed, apply to the skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment