Friday, July 26, 2013

HERA








Hera, Queen of Gods
Mount Olympus Greece Olympus Range, 
Phone: 5555-HERA (4372) E-Mail: heraqueen@gmail.com




Objective

I want to apply for the position of Zeus. This vast and powerful god needs to take a rest and I want to postulate for his tough and hard working job. My objectives are to rule as my husband, the almighty Zeus once ruled, with authority and greatness.





Experience

I have supported and protected women all through my life. I have governed Olympus Range with the glorious Zeus for a long time. I have been through a lot of odd situations like jealousy, happiness and anger, love sometimes hate, unusual emotions that are inescapable in life. I manage them sometimes properly and sometimes in a firmly way. I worked at placing strict rules to mortals and even some immortals, that´s one of many aptitudes that I own.





Education

Luckily, when I was born, I was granted with the gift of wisdom. Me, the queen of all gods, have traveled all around the world. I know a lot about every country, region, and cultures. In my point of view, I know how to overcome a situation easily and solve it properly.






Skills

One of my infinite abilities is to be a very stern and powerful goddess. I command the winds as Zeus commands and controls the sky.  Some of my usual and common hobbies are to punish goddesses and mortal women that betray my trust and punishing their entire family, although I understand that in this times, gods can “marry” and have kids with the person they want to, but sometimes it slightly bothers me. Even though that situation happens, I still love my splendid husband. I will rule with my granted wisdom and with all honesty. I would follow Apollo´s words; never lie. With my skills of keeping a man busy I will make humans work. If I ever need help, I can always ask my wise and clever, Zeus.


Remember… just for you to know, Zeus, THAT I AM YOUR POWERFUL, OVERPROTECTIVE AND BELOVED WIFE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment