Friday, July 26, 2013

DEMETER



Zeus, as seasons come and go, we learn and understand that everything has its time. Unfortunately your rule has ended, but do not be sad, for it is also means the rise of a new ruler, like the cycle of life proves.

Well as most of you already know, I’m the God of Agriculture, Demeter. While I may not have the cunning intelligence of my brothers and sisters, I do believe I have the power to provide Mankind with what they need. My devoted caring for the seasons and agriculture has ensured that mankind thrives under us. The blessings they receive under my dedication assures they continue to praise us.

It is through Man’s offerings that our powers grow and as such, I will make sure our powers grow as surely as I allow crops to grow for them.
I believe I’m suited for your job since I know what is required to provide for our worshippers and what is necessary to keep a kingdom alive.

Sincerly,
        Demeter

No comments:

Post a Comment