Friday, July 26, 2013

HADES



Hades Great God of the Underworld
Underworld,
Phone: 555-6666  Cell: 555-7777  E-Mail: thegreathades@gmail.com

Objective

To rule the underworld and beyond, helping to continue the family line as ruler of all the gods.

Experience

Ruler of the Underworld                                                                                                       900 BC to Present

n  Ruling the underworld. I maintain relative balance and discipline in Hades.
n  Guardian of the dead. I watch over those who have deceased.
n  Command the beasts and monsters of the underworld.

Lieutenant General                                                                                                                 910 BC to 900 BC

n  I was second in command to my brother Zeus during the divine war of the Titans.
n  Assisted in combat during the war of the Titans. Were we conquered our enemies.
n  Helped to strategize the younger gods during the divine war against the elders.

Education

University of Mount Olympus                                                                                                                      999 BC

I was the Salutatorian, with a 4.9 grade point average. I achieved this with hard work and dedication.

I was the creator of Club Open Minded. This club revolutionized the way people thought. It gave a voice to people who did not have one. We helped stopped the war of Permenthus, and bought peace to the villagers of Sarandutia.                                                                        

Mount Olympus High School for the Great Gods                                                                                 1036 BC

I was Valedictorian with a 5.0 grade point average. I was dedicated to my studies and worked hard to help others achieve their goals.
As a student I was class president two years in a row. I won the award of the most committed student of the year because I assisted students to improve their grades. I began the Peace Club, which still exist today. We focus on bullying with campaigns, marches and seminars on the negatives effects it has on society.

Skills

As god of the underworld, I can cause dead to those who cause evil or destruction on Earth. Also, I am skilled at going unnoticed with the use of my cap of invisibility. With my thunderous voice I can make the strongest god or man weak.







No comments:

Post a Comment