Friday, July 26, 2013

APHRODITE MARIE OTULP


  COVER LETTER 

Mr  ZEUS THUNDERSTRIKER,

I think I should apply for the goddess of goddesses job because, first of all I know how to manage people and know how to encourage them to do new things. I would like to be part of the Mt. Olympus society and as your proud daughter I think I should have your position as the god of gods in Mt. Olympus. I know every rule of the society and I can even help Demeter grow her crops when she is sorrow without her daughter Persephone, queen of the Underworld. I could give happiness, love, and beauty to every single person in Greece. I especially would help man to believe in the gods and goddesses and for them to prevent the use of fire. I would help every single god or mortal with the problems and I wouldn't throw them all to you.

I hold all the capacity of being the goddess of goddesses because as my job application said, I have been in the press, I have been a modeling teacher, and I have even been a dance professor. All these jobs tought me all the development and discipline needed for this job. I think I should work for this company because I am a soothing, (beautiful) and well prepared girl for these job. I can pull man´s instinct to me for them to follow my lead and allow them to do what they want but with specific limits. I will put new rules about who gets things and who attains them.

As I said before I think you, as a retiring king of gods, you need a replacement. I think, that from what I have said, I should acquire this job. Again i will say that you as a great leader need a great person to replace you and I think the person you chose for that job will be great, even if it is another goddess or god. Thank you for your consideration and also for paying attention in reading my application.

Attached please find my job application.

Best Regards, 

Aphrodite Marie Otulp






No comments:

Post a Comment